WE PROVIDE YOU WITH ALL THE NEEDED ASSISTANCE. PLEASE CALL US ON OUR 24×7 EMERGENCY: 07737 996 126 -OR- 07940 234 801
Family Law in the UK
In the UK, English family law concerns with the law related to family matters in England and Wales. Family Law may concern with a host of authorities, groups and agencies which participate particularly in or may influence the outcome of private disputes or decisions involving family law. Such a view regarding family law may be regarded as assisting the understanding of the context under which the law works and to indicate the policy areas where improvements can be made.
The UK is made up of three jurisdictions: England and Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland. Each has a different system of family law and courts. Family law includes child abduction, Adoption, ward ship, parental responsibility, and divorce. It can either be a private law or public law.
Our Approach to Family Law
We at MB Law believes that family law issues must be dealt in a tactful manner and in a positive way so that one should get the extensive guidance regarding any type of family related matters. Our main approach always works to encourage people to have agreement wherever possible, despite the fact at whatever stage you have reached. We usually recommend our client to avoid proceedings related to court and also help them to minimize legal costs involved in the whole process.
Our Promise to worthy clients
- We will provide a written quotation before the start of any work.
- To help them to reach the best possible outcome and assuring their family with the least possible distress of any kind.
- We firstly understand your needs and then provide a clear explanation so that you completely understand that what’s going on each step.
- We charge our clients fair pricing so that they get an idea about how legal work will cost.
What you can expect from us
- We always act in an ethical, responsive and constructive manner.
- We always keep a bigger picture in our mind to help each client at every possible step of your case.
- Helps you ensure all benefits related to each and every step in terms of financial and emotional cost.
- Inform you about all your options including family therapy, counseling, any negotiation, family mediation and court proceedings to help you to decide what is best for you.